The best time to enroll in the Uptown Music Collective’s educational programs is today!
Our Private Lessons are organized by semesters, but interested students may enroll at any time throughout the year. For students enrolling mid-semester, tuition will be prorated from the time they start.
Classes and Workshops run on a semester basis as well and enrollment for these occurs in September, January and May. Students interested in Classes or Workshops must enroll by the second week of each semester to be eligible to participate.
There is a $35 nonrefundable registration fee due once per year per student (students from the same family receive a discount). Continuing students must re-enroll each semester.
How Do I Enroll:?
1. Fill out the New Student Information Form to submit your basic contact information to Jared Mondell, our Admissions and Marketing Manager. This will ensure that we have all the info we typically need to keep in contact with our students.
2. Call us at (570) 329-0888 to schedule a meeting with Jared. During this meeting, Jared will review class schedules, discuss financing, and finalize enrollment details. Interested students will find out more about what it’s like to be a part of the Collective family as well as what will be expected of them as a musician.
3. Print, review, and sign a copy of the General Policies and Information sheet and bring it with you to the meeting.
4. Meet with Jared again to sign up for classes, workshops, and private lessons.
5. Make your first tuition payment.
6. Start attending the Uptown Music Collective!